The Way of the Locust

" . . . locust have no king, yet they advance together in ranks . . ."

Proverbs 30:27

Sunday, January 25, 2009

1.25.09 Misunderstood, Proverbs 25


"Don't jump to conclusions—there may be a perfectly good explanation for what you just saw."

Proverbs 25:8

Have you ever been misunderstood? If you haven't, you may be doing something wrong. I have developed a saying over the years "Your motives will always be questioned, but do good anyway." It hurts when people think something about you that isn't true. The hardest thing for people to do is change their mind, so in most cases you don't even want to try. Let God be the judge and let him fight your "public relations" battles. You will be the victor soon enough. Then everyone will understand.


"Prepare for Rain" scene in Facing the Giants

Proverbs 25:14 - "Like billowing clouds that bring no rain is the person who talks big but never produces."

Are you a rainmaker or a storm cloud? My family and my clients are counting on me to make it rain. When it comes to producing, the big lesson I have learned is you don't stop until it rains. I have had many clients quit on me before I quit on them, but that doesn't change the situation. The Lord has taught me to move past the setbacks, the disappoinments, and connect with the clients who think the same way. They realize that to do something great doesn't happen over night, we must prepare for rain and that takes work and planning.

On Mission, On Assignment, and in the ZONE!

Andy Valadez
e-mail: andy@marketingdynamics.org

No comments: