The Way of the Locust

" . . . locust have no king, yet they advance together in ranks . . ."

Proverbs 30:27

Monday, January 19, 2009

1.16.09 Mensch, Proverbs 16

"A wise person gets known for insight; gracious words add to one's reputation."

Proverbs 16:21

I enjoy being able to offer Marketing advice that is helpful to my clients, friends, and family. God has given me a gift to understand the times through my studies of media in all forms. The pyschology of the age is something I have been able to glean from from my constant review of the news, reading of books, watching movies, reviewing websites, radio talk shows, social media, etc. The right idea or recommendation at the right time can make all of the difference in the world.

Having a network of clients who can depend on my recommendations has earned me favor. In essence, by focusing on serving and being a giver, I have found that more doors are opening faster than I can keep up. I especially value those friends who can give wonderful advice to me. I keep those friends close.


"6/7 Factor"


Proverbs 16:26 - "Appetite is an incentive to work; hunger makes you work all the harder."

I still remember the best hamburgers I have ever tasted. My sister and I would mow yards together in the mid 70's. After completing our job, we would ride our bikes to the local Dairy Queen, where we ordered large Root Beers, Hunger Busters with Cheese, and fries and onion rings. She and I would always find a way to make money so we could go do the things we enjoyed. We would often hang out at the mall playing arcades, go to the movies, have a large cheesy pizza, or an occasional rock concert to include the t-shirt that we wore to school. Those were the good old days. What are you hungry for? Has work gotten humdrum? Dream bigger!

On Mission, On Assignment, and in the ZONE!

Andy Valadez
e-mail: andy@marketingdynamics.org

No comments: