The Way of the Locust

" . . . locust have no king, yet they advance together in ranks . . ."

Proverbs 30:27

Friday, November 7, 2008

A Stranger to Holiness, Proverbs 7


". . . guard my teachings as the apple of your eye."

Proverbs 7:2



Do you feel far away from God today? Things just don't seem right. In my spirit, I feel very encouraged by the movement I see in the Kingdom. I worry for non-believers and believers who have succommed to the deception of the age.

Many have been praying to usher in a Godly direction for our nation and for the world, but it just seems that there are so many setbacks. We are engaged in a spiritual war, a hurricane of activity, and perils like never before. If you have been a stranger to holiness, it is past time to get focused. It is time to awaken to the battle we are engaged in. Darkness has no dominion over the body of Christ.

I have never felt the need to pray so strongly. The past two or three months, I have utterly been helpess to do much other than really seek and beg God to give me direction in my little part of the universe. My only desire is to kneel down and pray and to pray continously for our country, my family, my business, and my neighborhood. Guard your heart. Where is God leading you today? Draw near to him and he will draw near to you.


"Stranger to Holiness Taking Heaven by Storm" by Steve Camp

Proverbs 7:21 - "With persuasive words she led him astray; she seduced him with smooth talk."

It is amazing to see how many who claim to be within the body of Christ can differ on their beliefs. For example, the plight of the unborn. Over 50 million unborn have been killed in the United States since Roe vs. Wade and yet many who claim to be a follower of Christ have voted in politicians who continue to allow abortions for any reason, at anytime. There is now a movement to allow it without the consent of a parent for girls age 12. Many of those same informed voters who support these hollow people, attend church regularly. Do they not hear the cries, do they not understand?

These procedures are getting more grotesque. The adultress of abortion has really gotten a hold of world opionion as well. The Lord detests the shedding of innocent blood and this underlying fester in our culture has yet to be dealt with. Until we stop this, I don't see how our country will be healed. 3,000 children will die today in America.

Proverbs 7:26 - "Now then, my sons, listen to me pay attention to what I say. Do not let your heart turn to her ways or stray into her paths."

There are many issues that assault the body of Christ and our pastors have been muzzled. They are not allowed to comment on political issues or may lose their tax exempt status. We need clarity, a strategy, a knitting of our corporate efforts. How else will we combat the darkness? Pray for Christian unity over the deceiver in these times. Jesus Christ is the hope of the world. We don't hear that often enough. Proclaim it today!

On Mission, On Assignment, and in the ZONE!

Andy Valadez
e-mail: andy@marketingdynamics.org

No comments: