The Way of the Locust

" . . . locust have no king, yet they advance together in ranks . . ."

Proverbs 30:27

Monday, November 10, 2008

Let It Rain, Proverbs 10


"When the storm has swept by, the wicked are gone, but the righteous stand firm forever."

Proverbs 10:25

"Heavenly Rain" by Jojoor (Flickr.com)

Proverbs 10 is a contrasts of the righteous and the wicked. The prudent and wise stand to gain favor, hope, life, and withstand the torrential blessings.

I love the sound of rolling thunder, feeling the the breeze, and anticipating a steady rain. It is wonderful when the Lord pours himself out on his worshipers, when one feels all is well. We just want to drench ourselves in his love and favor. His preservation and power manifests and changes our lives. Like playing in the rain as a child, we just say "Let it rain!"


"Let it Rain" by Michael W. Smith (Live on TBN)

Proverbs 10:24 - "What the wicked dread will overtake him, what the righteous desire will be granted."

I needed to read that. I feel like I have worked so hard, that I need to ask God to intervene and help me, to grant my desire. Of course, I want my desires to be in tune with his purpose. I want to be a blessing to his Kingdom. What are your desires? Will you ask God to grant them?

On Mission, On Assignment, and in the ZONE!

Andy Valadez
e-mail: andy@marketingdynamics.org

No comments: