The Way of the Locust

" . . . locust have no king, yet they advance together in ranks . . ."

Proverbs 30:27

Monday, November 10, 2008

11.9.08 No Time to Kill, Proverbs 9


"Do not rebuke a mocker or he will hate you . . ."

Proverbs 9:8

I am not a pastor or bible scholar. I write much of what I write in order to further my own faith walk, hoping that my personal insights and experience may help others. I do seek counsel from trusted believers to help me to understand what God is saying to his people in these times. The wisdom journey can be taken by anyone and I believe God has a message for each of us that will help you to discover his "biblical world view". My pastor, in his message in church today, gave the definition for wisdom:

"Seeing the world through God's eyes."

Proverbs 9 reveals that we should not waste our time on mockers and fools. Wisdom opens the doors for those who seek it and has a wonderful feast prepared for us.

On the subject of wasting time, I have been doing some research on the "persecuted church" and "end times prophecy". I was recommended by a friend to visit "Voice of the Martyrs" (http://www.persecution.com/). They do offer news of the day on what is happening the body of christ.

We find that the world is very intolerant of the message of Christ and 60% of the body is currently enduring persecution and tribulation. What we take for granted, they must fight for each and every day.


"The Persecuted Church" music by Decyfer Down

Proverbs 9:12 - "If you are wise, your wisdom will reward you; if you are a mocker, you alone will suffer."

I do believe we may be living in the end times. No one knows for sure, but the chatter is in the air. We are called to be on the look out for our redeemer and to be prepared. If these are the end times, the time is ticking. Secure your own understanding of the world through the eyes of God.

Will we be called to pay the price of persecution for standing for the name of Jesus? Are you currently being persecuted for standing for Christ?

On Mission, On Assignment, and in the ZONE!

Andy Valadez
e-mail: andy@marketingdynamics.org

No comments: