The Way of the Locust

" . . . locust have no king, yet they advance together in ranks . . ."

Proverbs 30:27

Sunday, November 16, 2008

11.15.08 Lord Move Me, Proverbs 15


"The eyes of the Lord are everywhere, keeping watch on the wicked and the good."

Proverbs 15:3


"The Eye of Wisdom" by Speed

I am so thankful God holds everything in the balance. We see our microcosm of life and even in that, we don't have a clue. He manages the whole universe and we dare to question outcomes. The value of prayer is becoming a heightened need in my life. To seek out wisdom, to ask for discernment, to repent of my errors, to seek favor, to value righteousness. The Lord is prepared to use us and the most dangerous prayer one can pray is "Lord use me!" Are you willing to fulfull your calling in in the Kingdom? Would you dare ask God "to use you"? I dare you.


"Lord Move Me" by FFH

Proverbs 15:6 - "The house of the righteous contains great treasure, but the income of the wicked brings them trouble."

As I read this verse, I thought of all of the hope and plans that fill my home. If you were to count all of your blessings, you would see this to be true (try making a list). If God is going to use us, then he has great plans for our development. He has already deposited a great treasure in us in his son.

I dream big dreams, I see God doing wonderful things in my family. I can't explain it, but I have always believed that he has a plan for me, my wife, and my children. I see him doing wonderful things with family and friends, in our nation, and around the world. Now is the time to step forward.

We believe God for great miracles and hold nothing back. We get glimpses of what he has planned and it makes us want to work that much harder. He is indeed everywhere.

On Mission, On Assignment, and in the ZONE!

Andy Valadez
e-mail: andy@marketingdynamics.org

No comments: