The Way of the Locust

" . . . locust have no king, yet they advance together in ranks . . ."

Proverbs 30:27

Monday, October 27, 2008

The Strength of Iron, Proverbs 27


What is the most challenging thing you have ever faced? Many of my friends have dealt with divorce, cancer, financial struggles, addictions, depression, and fear. Are you going through a challenge now? Our struggles on Earth are short when compared to eternity.


"In Christ Alone" with scenes from "The Passion of the Christ"

Proverbs 27:11 - "Be wise, my son, and bring joy to my heart, then I can answer anyone who treats me with contempt.

A parent wants their children to be wise. To live life in service to the creator. We can endure most things knowing that things are well with our children.

Proverbs 27:17 - "As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another."

Have you ever met someone that strengthened you? I have been fortunate to meet men who have challenged my faith, helped me to overcome, and taught to me endure. Who stands out in your life as the strongest person you ever knew?


On Mission, On Assignment, and in the ZONE!

Andy Valadez
e-mail: andy@marketingdynamics.org

No comments: