The Way of the Locust

" . . . locust have no king, yet they advance together in ranks . . ."

Proverbs 30:27

Thursday, February 5, 2009

2.4.09 The List, Proverbs


"Above all and before all, do this: Get Wisdom! Write this at the top of your list: Get Understanding!"

Proverbs 4:7



If you are like me, then you have a "To Do List" a mile long, but what is your top priority? The number one thing that you must do every day. Successful people are 100% efficient. They complete only one very important task everyday. Everything else is gravy or a head start on other initiatives.

My one thing before all others is to pray and read the bible. I must admit that I am not 100% efficient in that dedication. Sometimes I am praying in the chase and on the run. Do you pray over your day? If not, try it.


"The Bucket List" Music Video

Proverbs 4:13 - "Hold tight to good advice; don't relax your grip. Guard it well—your life is at stake!"

Are you a risk taker? I am. Public opinion is important. When it comes to public opinion I am really only worried that I am not doing something unethical or damaging to my personal life testimony. All else is open game.

I will initiate action and only worry about those who "get it" or understand or are curious about where God is taking the idea and my life's purpose. How does God want to use your ideas, influence, and resources today? Will you risk it on behalf of someone else? Will you step in and be the missing piece to the puzzle? No risk , no reward (Know Risk, Know Reward). Jump out of the plane and wait a little while to pull the rip chord. No guts, no glory. Geronimo!

On Mission, On Assignment, and in the ZONE!

Andy Valadez
e-mail: Andy@TeamMarketingDynamics.com

No comments: