The Way of the Locust

" . . . locust have no king, yet they advance together in ranks . . ."

Proverbs 30:27

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

2.15.09 The Marathon, Proverbs 15


"A life frittered away disgusts God; he loves those who run straight for the finish line."

Proverbs 15:19


The picture above is a poster of my cousin that I had created for him. He ran a full marathon in Houston several years ago. Our family was proud of him. In his run, he dedicated a mile to each of our family members (he prayed as he ran for each of us). We honored and celebrated him after the run and were very appreciative that he gave his all for each mile. He is a life champion and I admire his dedication to God.


Gianna Jessen, Survivor

Proverbs 15:20 - "Intelligent children make their parents proud; lazy students embarrass their parents."

I prayed over my eldest girl today to prepare her for a math test. I prayed that God would equip her with the ability to score very high and that she would have the desire to do well and study hard each and every day. We have to model our expectations for our children. I asked her to ask God for super natural abilities and for a desire to excel. She has made me proud by her attitude to run a good race.

On Mission, On Assignment, and in the ZONE!

Andy Valadez
e-mail: Andy@TeamMarketingDynamics.com

No comments: