The Way of the Locust

" . . . locust have no king, yet they advance together in ranks . . ."

Proverbs 30:27

Monday, February 2, 2009

1.31.09 Diamond Heart, Proverbs 31


"A good woman is hard to find, and worth far more than diamonds."

Proverbs 31:10

Every little girl wants to feel special. My little girls are no different. They are prized and valued. My youngest will remind me every now and then that she "doesn't feel special." That is my que to drop what I am doing to remind her that she is incredibly treasured.

Sadly, many young girls lose their self-worth over time due to neglect or oversight. However, many young ladies retain their worth due to the influence, guidance, and direction of the earthly parents and heavenly father.

God gives parents wisdom to raise maidens of honor. Through much prayer and dedication a "diamond heart" is born. Still others, discover or rediscover their worth on their own. Where parents are absent, the heavenly father steps in to guide their faith and dedication. My girls love the "Cinderalla" story. A fairy tale, but a dream worth dreaming.


"God the Warrior"

Proverbs 31:24 - "Her husband is greatly respected when he deliberates with the city fathers."

It is a great feeling to be ushered in to speak with great people. Today I met a man who a close friend says could very well be our next president. I have also met many other men of integrity, the mayor of our city, the brother of former President George W. Bush, top generals, and others. I give credit to my wife. I am a better man because of her and all honor that has been given me I could not claim without her dedication to me. Because of her, I can walk with the wise and excellent men and feel no shame.

On Mission, On Assignment, and in the ZONE!

Andy Valadez
e-mail: Andy@TeamMarketingDynamics.com

No comments: