The Way of the Locust

" . . . locust have no king, yet they advance together in ranks . . ."

Proverbs 30:27

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Proverbs 18: Drawing Straws


"You may have to draw straws when faced with a tough decision."
- Proverbs 18:18

Do you have tough decisions to make? I do every day. Decisions change the course of destiny. We are impacted by the hundreds of decisions we make everyday. Many we make without serious thought like what to eat, what to wear, which route do we take to work, what time we go to lunch, which e-mails we write or don't write, etc.

How do you solve difficult decisions? I have never tried drawing straws? Have you?


"Holy, Holy, Holy Lord God Almighty" by Agnus Dei

Proverbs 18:19 - "Do a favor and win a friend forever; nothing can untie that bond."

I love helping people. I look to be a blessing to others all of the time (of course one cannot help everybody). It is amazing to see the influence that people have (people have opened doors of opportunity for me all of my life). I enjoy when God uses me to open "big doors" (the bigger the better) for people I know and love. Sure it is a risk to help people. They might not appreciate the gesture the way you would have liked or forget your help. That isn't the point. When you help someone in need, they never really forget and neither do you. It is a bond that lasts forever. Do someone a favor today, just for the heck of it and because you can.

Check out this video I did for my new friend Demetria Dixon:


On Mission, On Assignment, and in the ZONE!

Andy Valadez
e-mail: Andy@TeamMarketingDynamics.com

No comments: